With the new committee in place, we are happy to announce that we have proceeded with the selection of the November 2015 production. These are the suggestions that the club received:
- "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" by Tim Rice & Andrew Lloyd-Webber, proposed by Mark Grundy
- "The 39 Steps" by John Buchan, proposed by Hayley Letori & Carlo Ghisi
- "The Bridge" by Phil Gunderson, proposed by Phil Gunderson
- "The Disorderly Women" by John Bowen, proposed by Dave Andrews
- "The Shadow Box" by Michael Christopher, proposed Dave Andrews
An artistic subcommittee has been created to review these suggestions carefully and give a profound recommendation. All members of the ESOC Theatre Club have been emailed the link to a voting page where they can also look up the short summaries of each play.
And last but not least, mark your calendars for the play reading day on 7th March 2015. All members are welcome to join this full day of play reading. We will be looking into each of the above plays for approximately one hour to make it easier for you to vote! More information will follow soon!