The AGM is finally behind us and this one will not be missed. The most important result from it is that an invigorated new committee with some fresh blood mixed with proven experience has been approved and endorsed by the vast majority of the attendants:
- Nigel Link, our super experienced and creative equipment's officer (one of our founding members and responsible for so many beautiful stages and a few appearances in sketches) has remained in his post, and
- Melanie Zander who is a long time member and actress and director in many, many plays and who had already been in the previous committee as an ordinary member is now taking the post of secretary - they are bringing with them a wealth of experience and a fantastic record of achievements.
- Stacey Arthur was elected chair'lady' - Stacey has been a member for a few years now and has been on stage on "Don't Blame it on the Boots"
- Bruno Sousa was elected treasurer - Bruno has acted on the 'Midlife Crisis of Dionisus' and recently acted and assisted production of "Dancing at Lughnasa"
- Deena Batten was elected ordinary member - Deena has joined the group in recent years and has acted in "Dancing at Lughnasa" as well - They bring new ideas to the group and a great deal of motivation.
We are anxious to start working and preparing a fun and very theatrical program for 2009. This website is our first contribution to the club. Already some proposals for new productions have been received and we'll study how to make them real. The new committee is at your disposal for any issues related to the Club and its activities. Feel free to contact any of us for questions regarding our actions, plans and ideas and to suggest some of your own.